boots

viking

I have the oldest DM boots still alive (there is a picture of them on here somewhere) :lol: for clays etc.

But for serious walking/stalking/beating I have a pair on Meindl Borneo Pro's - I can't recommend them highly enough ;)

Yup, I have Borneo Pros, had 'em a few years now and are the comfiest footwear i've ever had. A really good solid boot.

Have a pair of Hanwag shoes which have turned out to be to big for me now they've worn in ???:hmm: :hmm: but seem pretty good otherwise.

The Meindl were about £145 when i got em, which is probably cheaper than the Le Chameau stuff. :lol:

I'm with Mung and Chard, Danner goretex ones for me. I bought them second hand for £30 and they've been brilliant.

Dry feet all year round, and when it gets a bit chilly, another pair of socks and you're sorted.

Every few months I wash them off and re-wax them and that's it.

Apparently they will do a re-sole for you at the factory, should you wish. But they're so cheap, it's not worth it.

P.

cheapo 10 quid camo welly from evil bay.i can walk threw flooded fields whil my mates chicken out in there 100 quid boots lol.

for 10 quid there comfortable but not very warm.

i also use rock ports for hills and stuff.quite expensive but last a life time.gore tex,can be re soled and long long guarantee.last i remember buying a pair was around 6year a go at 140.i have wore rockports since 1993 yes 12 or 13 lol.wore them at school and every thing as there ok with trousers and jeans too

Edited by j.stuart