Aled & Jess

jonno 357

I'll bet there's not one person on this site, who at one time or another has not had a lighthearted laugh "with" as well as at Aled, the boy obviously shoots on the farm ,and knows the country,he obviously felt he could participate on the forum,in my short time i've seen a lot of  personal put downs on the guy ,but i cant recall any bitter comebacks from him where he has slighted another member.

Im glad someone's sticking up for him,well done Jim , wish him well  people "lifes too short"

Martin

Well said he might engage his fingers before his brain but his heart is in the right place

I think he tries to impress people but he doesnt think about what he posts

At the end of the day he is a 15 year old and anyone taking the pi$$ especially if your older you should be ashamed you should encourage young shooters and if he posts out of place tell him whats right, not just jump down his throat and rip into him

Dear oh Dear..

It seems young Aled is causing more grief since he left than he did when he was here...

You need not worry, Aled's settled in quite well in his new home(s) - and is being well looked after.

I would add, that he hasnt said a wrong word (to me at any rate) about anyone on PW.

Maybe there's a lesson in there........

Dear oh Dear..

It seems young Aled is causing more grief since he left than he did when he was here...

You need not worry, Aled's settled in quite well in his new home(s) - and is being well looked after.

I would add, that he hasnt said a wrong word (to me at any rate) about anyone on PW.

Maybe there's a lesson in there........

Yes there is and he clearer is a better natured person than most of us on pigeon watch.

Jim,

but don’t let people kick someone when he is down.

I have never, ever bullied or picked on anyone when they are on the floor. (metaphorically or physically)

I'm unsure whether it's the nobility of your nature or leading a sheltered life that

brings these sentiments on.

I've done both, to people who in my opinion deserved it.

Regards

Eug

Bullying is a strange old thing, I used to be 16 stone benching over 130KG and even then I did not entertain bullying people I would feel like a coward if I picked on some one smaller than me there is no pride or honour in besting a weakling. now if you best some one the same size or larger then you who had it coming then that might give rise to a modicum of pride ;):lol:

Dave