any pigeons about

rifleman56

Still no activity on rape between Chippenham and Bath,but I did see 500+ on a field to the south of the M4 between J15 andJ16.Too far away for me but somebody should have a go at them.

Cammogun - Interesting - my shooting is 5 miles from Chippenham, I was out yesterday, pigeon were in the woods same as FM up the road, managed two squirrels though.

Might be a good idea to introduce yourself and fill in some details on your profile. Anyway welcome to the forum :)

WF

They are just starting to flock where i am in east anglia now, roll on the peas the farmers grow loads and the pigeons love them ;) I agree i sat and watched the pigeons for a while and they dont take any notive of the rape. Saying that i have a great flight line over some ivy where there farmer has layed some of the left over peas from last years harvest on the ground we are getting 20 or so when we go over......

I have been roost shooting many times for a couple of years now since my dad brought me a gun and i really want to get into it now i have some decoys do you think a pigeon magnet is a good idea for a sort of beginner?

Cammogun - Interesting - my shooting is 5 miles from Chippenham, I was out yesterday, pigeon were in the woods same as FM up the road, managed two squirrels though.

Might be a good idea to introduce yourself and fill in some details on your profile. Anyway welcome to the forum ;)

WF

Thats interesting im 6 miles outside Chippenham, north that is, yourself White Fox ?