My stolen hand gun

LeeinVA

I went to Vegas a few years back and went to a range where you could play with all kinds of goodies :yes: and i got talking to the guy that ran it and he told me about the ban. I always take interest in what is happening with any american restrictions anyway because if they can get passed over there they sure as **** will get passed here too! :lol:

Mark

Have you got the details of this? Im going to Vegas in October and would love to shoot hand guns and fully autos.

Cheers

Reed ;)

Have you got the details of this? Im going to Vegas in October and would love to shoot hand guns and fully autos.

Cheers

Reed :yes:

Hello Reed

It was the imaginatively named The Gun Store the address details are on the site. While i was there i played canny with a .44 mag Dirty Harry special, Glock 17 and a full-auto MP5, sweeeeet! :) It was just after 9/11 when i was there so they loved anyone British going (shoulder to shoulder) but i think the staff there are really friendly and helpful anyway.

Just make sure you take plenty of money for ammo as even with American prices you can still get carried away! :yes:

Mark

You know Breastman.. The US could absorb the UK and make it the 51st state.. I think it would be an easy transition :) You speak english, you love guns, but the hard part would be for you gents learning to drive on the right side of the treet :yes: Then we can get Canada to join and send Quebec to France and all would be right :yes: What are the rules about political banter :yes:

51st state every time for me over being part of Europe, i'm sure there'd be some that would disagree but we could just shoot them . . . . COMPLETELY JOKING before anyone starts :yes::yes:

Have either of our American cousins ever been to the **** Creek machine gun shoot in Kentucky? I think i must have been a red-neck in a former life because that looks like serious fun to me :)

Mark

Yes sir.. I have been to **** creek, and a fantastic burbon (?) My spell check doesnt work.. Full auto is great but gets damn expensive.. I think y'all would fit in nicely.. Lets drag the UK and attacher her to the Virginia shore.. Are far as Red Neck goes? Hey brother that is a way of life :yes: It has made me the man i am today 6'5" 320 pound of cow tipping fury.. We could talk about the smoothness of the Apricot or plumb moonshine.. And how much you might enjoy frog gigging? But it does not matter where you are from :yes: You can still be a Neck :) Welcome to the ranks mate!!

Cheers Lee! :hmm: I've no idea how you 'gig' a frog but as long as i don't have to eat the thing i'd give it a go!

I'm familiar with the bourbon, i know its 10% stronger ABV than your standard bourbon but goddamn there is something 'special' in that stuff. I got a bottle for a birthday a few years back and ended up getting through the majority of it with a friend before heading out on the town. The next morning I woke up in a strangers apartment (female thankfully!), completely naked and with no recollection of the passed 10 hours! Apparently i was life and soul of the party but i was on total auto-pilot! I did better than my friend who ended up breaking up from his long-term girlfriend of 4 years! :yes: I didn't particularly like her so it was no great loss to me :yes:;) Since then i've had the odd one now and again but i normally stick with Jack if i'm on the brown stuff! :)

So how does **** Creek work, do you literally just turn up, go to a firing position and you just pay for ammo/rental or do you have to send your information ahead of time to get 'checked out' or what? :yes:

Mark

Check this out breastman http://www.machinegunshoot.com/ I went to a Neck wedding in deepest darkest Loiusa County.. The bride wore white, and Gene wore a Mossy Oak cammo tux with a blaze Orange cumberbund.. He came at me with a 1/2 gallon of Jack, but the bottom quarter was raspberries, and the contents clear :) .. He handed it to me and said," Try this big man!! It is powerful good.. Was just born this morning." I took a drag of the 190 proof nectar of the gods.. It was some kinda good too.. He looked at me all approving like, and i say," Gene, that is the best pop skull i have ever had.. Its a relationship waiting to happen!" In complete southern red neck fashion he yells "YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHAWWWWWWW!" And You gig frogs by spearing them.. They are Bull frogs and are huge AND taste like chicken :yes:

Hi LeeinVA

I went hoggin in Illinois year before last with a bunch of good ol boys, absolutely amazing day to the uninitiated hoggin consists of walking down a river or creek and reaching down into holes in the river bank and dragging catfish out of breeding holes some of them 6-7ft deep.We caught fish upto about 50-60 llbs you should see some of the scars on these boys arms where catfish have got a hold and then spun around Back over there in about 4 weeks a bit of ice fishing and look out basspro cabelas and gander mountain. Geordie