mojo pigeon

hill billy

As you all will have probably seen the video of the mojo dove in the video section, well i was cleanning out my shed the other day and found an old remote control helicopter, it was in a bit of a state so i wasn't too worried about pulling it apart so i did i took the motor out and extended the drive shaft stuck it through both sides of a decoy made some wings and stuck all the radio gear in the decoy glued it down and way hay i now am the proud owner of a mojo pigeon which i am going to try this weekend fingers crossed..

As you all will have probably seen the video of the mojo dove in the video section, well i was cleanning out my shed the other day and found an old remote control helicopter, it was in a bit of a state so i wasn't too worried about pulling it apart so i did i took the motor out and extended the drive shaft stuck it through both sides of a decoy made some wings and stuck all the radio gear in the decoy glued it down and way hay i now am the proud owner of a mojo pigeon which i am going to try this weekend fingers crossed..

Love the Avatar sunshine :blink:

I made a Mojo out of a shell deek and a battery operated car motor ( Nicked from My son) Shortly after the article was posted up.

I made the wings from polystyrene corrugated board that sign writers use to apply vinyl lettering to.

It revolved ok with a bit of tweeking. I used it 4 times without decoys and shot didley squat.

It went in the skip.

My Neighbour is an American serviceman from Montana and he shoots a great deal at home. He reckons that our flapping decoys and rotaries would be real killers in the states and he has 3 Mojos. he has promised to get me a couple in two months time when he returns and i have promised him a electronic flapper in return.

To be honest he says they work but not that much better than normal dove decoys.

FM.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry i have just got back from holiday, i will try to send you those pictures as soon as i remember, i tried the mojo pigeon twice so far and all is well like a flapper and magnet there was mixed results some loved it some hated it like marmite i supose, yes it is an electric moter powering it