introduced my pup to bubbles...

mark_mjs93

well earlier this evening i decided to run a bath... went upstairs and the pup followed, i went into the bathroom (of which he has a deep hatred of and is SCARED of it) well i turned on the taps and he backed off (i had the door open whilst i ran it) and i put Bubble bath in and once it had "bubbled up" the dog walked in (very carefully may i add) well then he was looking at the bubbles and got up to the side of the bath and put his front paws on the side to look at the bubbles, i thought "this isnt like him" so i got some out and showed him them, well he sort of looked at them tilted his head, then put his paw in my hand which made the bubbles fly up around the room, he started to paw at them, (still refusing to put his paws even remotely near the water...) well i got another handful of bubbles out and blew them around the room, he loved it, batting at them with his paws and trying to eat them (never actually got them) but it was great fun watching him jumping around the bathroom trying to catch bubbles, well it made me think, what is the funniest thing your pup has ever done, or reacted to, my old dog had a funny habit, we had him before i got into shooting so he didnt work but he was FAT and if he wanted a bath (boy did he love baths) he used to climb into the bath EVEN IF YOU WERE IN IT ???...

so yeah funniest things your dogs/pups do???

i have some photos of today with ollie but ill post them tomorow, but if you have any pics of your dogs/pups doing anything funny post them aswell please...

Happy shooting

Mark

:D

hmmm arnie (my rottie) got me good one night when he was about a year old. the ex gf told me she was going to bed, and the dogs were in the kitchen for the night, so i said id be up in 10 mins. went up 10 mins later snd she was in bed with the covers pulld over her head, so i got changed and climbed in. next thing she walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom - what?!? she looked at me, i looked at her, and pulled the covers back; arnies head popped up and he licked me on the nose :D

Nice one Babby. I had a Flatcoat like that several years back.

The funniest thing that Ted does is when he has a bit of grass or something in his tail. He starts off nibbling it a little, then chases it round about a dozen times. As he's docked, he goes quite fast. Then he tries to walk away. Silly puppy.