driven day last of the season

SPARKIE

advertised a couple of weeks ago on here was a walked up shoot which i taken advantage offor the pricly sum of £75......well today was the day so up early to meet with game keeper and mubz and psyxologos at stafford when we got there it turned out to be a driven day great less walking for me lol......anyhow the day started of slow for me on the first drive but picked up by the end of the day thanks to mick (keeper) and robrenauldsuk and the beaters and guns was a really enjoyable day and well worth the money...sparkie anyhow heres a few picks the total bag was 59 pheasents

31012009656.jpg

31012009657.jpg

31012009662.jpg

was a great day! realy enjoyed meeting the guys of here who put there names down for the shoot! think we were all surprised when Mick said its a driven day insted! and for £75 for 59 birds (+ a little tip for Micks hard work) was fantastic value for money! Was not expecting to see as meny birds as it was the last day of the season and they had a big shoot on the wednesday, however the birds just kept on coming! Was not always on a "hot" peg but still had a good few shots and a cracking day! Hope to do the same next year. Regards,

mo

And this is what i did with the other five birds. They will hang till Wednesday, I think. I will then skin them, gut them and store them in deep freeze till they are needed to feed me and my guests!

May I take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to Mo, Rich, Martin, Les, and everyone else who made my first driven shoot such a pleasurable experience. My wife (who, has to be noted, accompanied me and patiently sat all through my missed shots till I got my kills) absolutely loved the experience and cannot wait till next year now.

Big thumbs up guys!

post-13375-1233445849.jpg

glad you all had a good day :good: them birds were fat and heavy i tell thee as i was made to carry one :lol: mick put 1500 birds down at the start of the year so you did well to say it was the last shoot :yes: hope to see some if not all of you lads next year ..just glad you injoyed your selfs happy shooting :)

Many, many MANY thanks for all your efforts. Will definitelly be down again next year. Especially now I shot my first golden chicken....

:sly::D:lol::beer::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yahoo:

Is that, in your bathroom :-/

Yes, sort of! We have three bathrooms in this house we rent. this is a 'box WC' that has not been used (but is cleaned every week) for three years now.

The only place I could turn the heating off, open the window and leave the birds for a few days to mature.