Beretta 12g semi-auto for sale.

chrono

• 3 weeks later...

my dad just sold his 302 absolute mint condition.....quite rare......not a scratch.......with all the bits.......to andersons in E/grinstead.....part exhange... £250

i thought it would be worth alot more.......im tempted to go and buy it my self

he exhanged it for a 391 teknys gold.....for 700 ontop of the part exchange....have to say i do like the new one, will still miss the old girl though :thumbs:

i wouldnt be so sure, i dare say its a great condition gun, but i thin kthe market is too full of old ones at the moment, and the new ones are just craming it up even more, only a few years ago semi's used to be slightly unusual and v expensive, now look at them, common as dirt (and treated like it) and are nearly as cheap as a good o/u

Chrono, have a look on WWW.GUNTRADER.CO.UK you will see thousands of guns for sale you might be able to judge your price by the guns advertised

just checked it out for you anywhere from £350 to £425 is average for a second hand gun

i have a semi auto all be it a browning

post-7-1110319830.jpg

Edited by Shotgun-Sean

a guy at our clay club recently bought a 303 semi and he paid 300 for it, which he thought was ok but a tad on the high side for the gun and this was at a gunsmiths,

i think anything over 300 would be more than i'd consider thinking about

A mint 303 will fetch approx. £275- £365 if it is a multi choke.

20 bores will be about £100 more expensive to buy as they are rare as hens teeth!

I think that the 303's are excellent guns that will take some punishment and are very reliable. In the last 12 months i've fired about 5,000 carts through mine and had only cleaned it once! Today though i stripped it down and serviced it.

Fires everything fom 21/2" 28g to 3" 57g with out a problem.

Mine was made in 1985 and has seen about 400,000 shots through it (mainly by a shooting school were it came from) and bits are still going strong but the woodwork shows its use! Will be resinged to trap round gun soon and i'll buy a 391, possibly an Xtrema.

Thanks for all the pointers lads, it's a multichoke that's had very little use and in VGC and has a nice bit of wood on it.

It's never jammed or malfunctioned.

Anyone who wants it can have it for the bottom line of £400.

cheers,

chrono.