Advice on bsa ammo.....

Bent Barrel

Hi you could try RWS Superdome I use them in an Ultra and they are pin point accurate yet my weihrauch hates them with a passion and I use accupell in that, but the best thing to do is get some different types of pellet and just see which one you think works best with you particular rifle.

regards Phil

I've had a Goldstar (Superstars brother) for around fifteen years now, over that time I've tried most pellets and had pretty good results with nearly all of them - its not pellet fussy at all. However, last year I tried some Webley Mosquito Express in it - unbelivable! Awesome pellet and the Goldstar (as does my AA S410) loves them. One hole groups at 30 yards are childsplay :o

??? Thanks to each and every one of you for your time and advice. Eley wasps and rws superdomes seem to keep cropping up so do accupells but as some of you have pointed out its a case of suck it and see. So i`ll try a few different samples and see which gives me the best results, once again thank you all and if any other of you fine airgunners out there would like to add your preferences please don`t hesitate to come forward with it. ???:yes::lol:

Hi you could try RWS Superdome I use them in an Ultra and they are pin point accurate yet my weihrauch hates them with a passion and I use accupell in that, but the best thing to do is get some different types of pellet and just see which one you think works best with you particular rifle.

regards Phil

Agreed bsa 22 like RWS and they also like wasps "the purple tins".

aa 5.52 are the best though,just a bit tighter then wasp's.

bsa barrells aint fussy and like a few brands but rws,aa and wasps are my top 3.