Old Berkshire Hunt

Elma Fud

It wants every hunt in the country to get out there and carry on as before. I've been following media comments from various chief constables and have yet to hear one say that they are going to divert much in the way of resources to policing the ban. Quite rightly when one considers the unacceptable levels of serious crime we are living with in this "gone to the dogs" country.

Pity that someone couldn't tidy up the national front party and make it a bit more presentable to the country in general, may sound a bit radical but we've gone so soft on crime and criminals it now needs a radical reversal of trends.

Can't see Mr. B. Liar getting in again given his track record of downright lies and truth twisting over his last term.

Edited by old rooster

Can't see Mr. B. Liar getting in again given his track record of downright lies and truth twisting over his last term.

Unfortunately Blair got his war, and the backbenchers got their ban :rolleyes:

Hopefully voters will remember the

1. Foot and Mouth outbreak

2. Tax on fuel

3. War on Iraq

4. Hunting ban

5. Gun crime

Unfortunately Blair got his war, and the backbenchers got their ban :rolleyes:

Hopefully voters will remember the

1. Foot and Mouth outbreak

2. Tax on fuel

3. War on Iraq

4. Hunting ban

5. Gun crime

Not to mention the millenium dome, the fiasco with Mandelson, B.Liar being pushed around by the French and German premieres, rocketing fuel prices, disgusting conditions in hospitals, appalling education system with minimal opportunities for youngsters to learn a trade, a rotting road system, a non existent public transport system, impending increase in 4x4 taxation.....................the list is endless but some people seem to have very short memories.

Great to see so many out - I don't normally hunt but I am damn sure I will get out now!

The biggest travesty of the Labour government is that instead of being out improving the Country Park I have spent the last week applying for a "Green Flag" award which is one of the governments target figures for green spaces. Add to this that I need to put on x number of events, school groups and site inspections regardless of what the public want or need and you have a right mess - and certainly not land managment!

Great to see so many out - I don't normally hunt but I am damn sure I will get out now!

The biggest travesty of the Labour government is that instead of being out improving the Country Park I have spent the last week applying for a "Green Flag" award which is one of the governments target figures for green spaces. Add to this that I need to put on x number of events, school groups and site inspections regardless of what the public want or need and you have a right mess - and certainly not land managment!

So we will add that to the list of failures attributable to this government then Pike ??