Lever action shotgun

Ozzy Fudd

I got the WInchester Mod: 9410 crimped

Saw it, had to have it. Hideously complicated action, everything opens up in bizarre fashion when you drop the lever and then, by some miracle, all goes back together again when you close it.

Not exactly brilliant wood to metal fit, but they aren't exactly expensive. Curiously you can't top up the magazine, unless I'm missing a trick, once the side gate closes completely behind a cartridge that's your lot.

It's what the Americans might call, a hoot to shoot :good:

I got the WInchester Mod: 9410 crimped

Saw it, had to have it. Hideously complicated action, everything opens up in bizarre fashion when you drop the lever and then, by some miracle, all goes back together again when you close it.

Not exactly brilliant wood to metal fit, but they aren't exactly expensive. Curiously you can't top up the magazine, unless I'm missing a trick, once the side gate closes completely behind a cartridge that's your lot.

It's what the Americans might call, a hoot to shoot :good:

We Americans from the South keep our sayings simple and vague? We would say," That **** is fun!" :lol:

The winchester lever action .410 is :lol: to shoot. I have never had so much fun or laughed so hard as when having a Hun hunt with one of these. Was a marvalous little gun and surprisingly acurate.

Could not agree more, it's small, totally pointable, puts a smile on your face and contains essence of John Wayne :lol:

It may have the recoil of a flatulent lettuce, but I only have 9 cartridges left since my son took to shooting clays with it.

Time to buy another case :good: