Daihatsu Fourtrak For Sale

old rooster

ok mate-- if you dont want to answer questions seriously regarding a sale- why have you bothered to advertise it?

So can you tell me what else you wanted to know ;)

In honesty by putting the car on here I didn't purport to be a Fourtrak expert with in depth knowledge of every model specification.

Mine has got flared arches, I've seen some with bigger flared arches and some with no flared arches. It has wide tyres and goes across the fields a real treat !!, which is what I bought it for.

ok mate-- if you dont want to answer questions seriously regarding a sale- why have you bothered to advertise it?

Thought you were having a poke at it to be honest. ;)

Can't offer you definitive answers to the question as I don't have details of both although I've been looking through the Fourtrak catalogue I have here.

Mine is a model 75 with 2765cc (2.8litre) Turbo Diesel Intercooler engine, here are the model description codes for the F70/80 series models.

Eg F75RV-MBHTW

70 SWB with DL 2765 cc diesel engine

75 LWB with DL 2765 cc diesel engine

77 Utility with DL 2765 cc diesel engine

80 SWB with 3Y 1998 cc petrol engine

85 LWB with 3Y 1998 cc petrol engine

87 Utility with 3Y 1998 cc petrol engine

R or L

Steering wheel position, right or left

V or none, V is hardtop, none is soft top or utility

M or none, M is 5 speed, none is 4 speed

B roof type, B is resin top, P is pickup/utility, none is other types of roof apart from resin top

H trim specification, H is EL, D is DX, R is STD

T is turbo charged motor

W is destination market, W is European market, Q is Australian market, none is other markets.

So mine is: F75RV-MBDTW

Listed options in the catalogue of TDX over stock are:

3 stage adjustable damper (suspension)

Central Door Locking

Electric Front Windows

Electric rear door release

Electronic 4-wheel drive engage

Electrically operated door mirrors

Tilt adjustable steering column

Headlamp washers

Velour trim seats

Wheel arch extensions

Hope this is of some use, if you have further questions or wish me to list every feature in the catalogue for my TDX I'm happy to do that for you.

Another time waster Rooster...

You will get a lot of that Im afraid If he was serious about buying a Fourtrack he would Know all about them.... ;):D:D

I think you have posted enough info there :lol::lol::lol:

Put it on ebay... Iam sure it will sell.

FM.

hi thanks for info but when i asked if it had flared arches then im told the model im after is the independent model which starts on the L reg, which i understand to be the model after yours,

yours is a cracking example though, good luck with the sale- thanks

Another time waster Rooster...

You will get a lot of that Im afraid If he was serious about buying a Fourtrack he would Know all about them.... :D:D:lol:

I think you have posted enough info there :lol::lol:;)

Put it on ebay... Iam sure it will sell.

FM.

Thanks Mike, I'm a bit anti Ebay right now as they keep pulling my auctions, they have VERY puritanical views on what can and can't be listed.

Always been careful to list on there "in the best possible taste"

At this rate I'm going to have to start working again ;);) :*)

Cheers WB, lets hope it has to prove it's full potential next time by lugging a boot full of pigeons off the field :D:/:lol:

Thanks for the invite and day out, no way we were going to score well in those conditions, as I'm typing it's snowing like hell here but at least it's a bit more windy.

Now what should I do, go shooting, finish tiling bathroom...go shooting, finish tiling bathroom, ????. Never did like the smell of tile adhesive, catch ya later.

Went to a car boot sale last Sunday and a guy had got his new Mitsubishi 4x4 stuck on a little hump in the field, looked dead embarrased when I dragged it out for him with the Daihatsu. :D:D