Black and white Springer girl 19 months

nipper

This is a cut and paste from an add I placed this morning in the local paper.

If anyone from Pigeon Watch is interested you will notice that I am up near Aberdeen ,north east Scotland !lol Her ped is Badgercourt almost right through .

Brenna ,19 month Springer bitch ,KC reg ,docked and micro chipped.

gamekeeper trained and used for beating and dogging in. works well to the whistle ,retrieves to hand ,lefts/rights etc.

As usual ,she loves company and being out with you all the time .Lives outside(has done all her life ).

Would suit anyone with regular days during the season .Not sure she would like to be in the house ?but you never know ??

If you work with her during the summer ,you would have a100% shooting dog for the next ten years !

£600

Come and see her anytime She is in Aberdeen Scotland !!

(below is the add I had on site last September,but decided to keep her . I am glad I did but now is the time for her to finally go )

-------------------------------- ---------------------------------- --------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Brenna,

ped /KCreg/micro chipped/legaly docked. Part gun trained ,lives outside.

Brenna , is a small to medium spaniel ,who is keen and retrieves well.

Stops to whistle on the spot .lefts rights returns easily .walks to heel an inch from your leg .

She will make an unforgetable shooting companion for the right person .

She started work this season and has had two walk up days and two driven days under her belt already .She will need finishing and more experience .

She will not be sold to just anybody

Must be a guaranteed working home .

Her ped is Badgercourt right through.

Asking price is £600

serious enquiries only .

She is in Aberdeen !!!

post-13311-1235507688.jpg

post-13311-1235507708.jpg

post-13311-1235507725.jpg

Hi Tony,

A couple of reasons really ?

Always had springers (40 years) When the docking ban came in I decided to get myself a bitch with a docked tail to see my time out (cant abide long tailed spaniels !!). That was reason I got her.

At almost the same time as I bought the pup ,I was GIVEN an 18 month old lab. I worked with the lab and other spaniels untill the pup was ready for training.The time involved with training a pup and being real busy with the shoot,I decided to concentrate on the pup and gave the lab to my brother .

This is the ironic bit !!!

I missed the lab !!lolol I nearly let the spaniel go last Sep but decided to get her through the season first and finish what I had started .

Guess What ?? Yes I have now got another lab. and unfortunately Brenna has to go and make her place in the big wide world .

Maybe its me getting on a bit now :hmm: I dont know .But the more sedate labrador seems to fit the bill now and is certainly not as hyper as your typical spaniel.

Just for the record , In all the time I have had dogs I have only ever had two litters of pups ! and have only sold two adult dogs as pets .The rest stay untill their time runs out ..

That may all add up to ten reasons ?? lolol but thats it !

Edited by nipper

I cant believe she's not gone yet.

Can only be the distance stopping people snapping her up.

We've not found one yet :angry:

Get the pry bar out the shed and get the locals interested :good:

Deffinately the distance for me otherwise I would of had her last september

Thankyou to everyone who had an interest and or complimented the dogs .

Today a young self employed builder who does a bit of rough shooting and beating,came and had a look at Brenna doing her stuff .

He said yes ,on the spot !

It will be his first dog and he is real chuffed with her .

Thanks again

George

(just love a happy ending ! ) lolol