fishing videos/books.

mel b3

hi guys,ive got a few fishing videos/books that are now free as long as you pay p+p :)

videos.

the secret carp (chris yates)

still whacking em with a waggler (bob nudd)

beating em with a stick (wayne swinscoe)

pole fishing (mark downes)

how to take up coarse fishing (kenny collings)

fishomania the story so far ( keith arthur)

catch your first trout

books

the art of fishing (six folders )

gareth edwards on fishing (gareth edwards/tony pawson)

go fishing with john wilson (first edition and new edition)

coarse/sea/fly fishing (len calcutt)

coarse fishing year (dave coster/roy westwood)

collins new encyclopedia of fishing in britain and ireland

anglers mail guide to fishing coarse/sea/game (roy westwood)

the basic guide to angling

fishing (jh elliot)

freshwater fishing properly explained(ian ball)

begin fishing the right way (ian ball)

fishing for beginners (maurice wiggins)

the art of angling (trevor housby)

night fishing (gordon wood)

perfect your ledgering (ron lees)

thats all for now but ive still got a couple of boxes in the loft that ill put on here when i get them down.some of the books/videos are older than others but are all in useable condition.thanks for looking guys :)

Edited by mel b3

i try to get to all of the farms at least once a week just to show my face and have a bit of a mooch about to see whats what,shooting land is hard enough to come by in the first place so id hate to loose any as ive got one or two brilliant shoots in amongst them but recently i have had to turn a few bits of new land down as i just wouldnt have time to offer a decent level of cover.the last couple of weeks most of my time has been spent shooting chickens and trying to find people to take the meat :)

come on guys you can have them for free as long as you pay the p+p around £1 each, they have got to go a bit sharpish or they get relegated to the bin as ive been getting earache from the good lady :D .

I'm sure mell, when you said "bin" you ment the "Charity shop" :D

I would take you up on the offer for the video's but i don't have a video player.

And i'm not the best reader in the world, if you have got an easy book to read and it's got good hints then pass it my way. (I'm not a bad reader, I'm just a lazy one that has never enjoyed reading).

You might still have my address on the envelope i sent you. "Wakeford Fireplaces" if not then pm me again and i'll send it to you.

Thanks Mel

Adam

It's easy peasey mate, I sell quite a few bits and pieces on there myself so it can't be that difficult.

Sold my mates caravan for him a few weeks ago, he bought it for less than a grand a couple of years back and has used it a bit since, got £2,250 for it on his behalf and the tight *** still ain't taken me and the GF out for the curry he promised. Tight *** :beer::lol:

• 3 weeks later...