1 newbie and 1 experienced shooter

hi all.up for grabs is another day on the woodies,however i can only be vague about the date for now as its weather dependant.farmer has a 40 acre field he is planning to put peas in so im looking for 1 experienced shooter with all his own gear,and preferably a lad that hasnt got any permision of his own(not some one just looking for a change of scenery)

also if theres a newbie without decoying gear fancies sharing my hide/set up.but on the basis of only 1 gun shooting at a time in my hide.

For now would all the people that have been out shooting with me in the past refrain from putting there name down please

as im trying to give others a chance.

the peas are suposed to be going in at the end of march,early april so you need to be ready to go at a days notice realy,however i will try to give as much notice as i can.BOTH shooters need insurance.

1st newbie and experienced shooter to reply on the post please

regards paul

edit to add location is Burton on Trent and the start will be around 6-45 at mine

Edited by p-a-s

Would love to take you up on that offer!

Based Jn24 M1 so you are pretty close by.

Currently only have a few days roost shooting but have aquired decoys and pigeon magnet in anticipation of getting stuck in this year.

BASC cover, S/C 30 years, own clay shoot so not a shooting newby but green on decoys.

Paul is a top bloke and is very generous in offering these days out to newbies and people with no land themselves :good:

I've been out with him a couple of time as i have no permission of my own and although we didn't have any big bags of pigeon i've had an enjoyable day and learn't a great deal :yes:

Well done Paul for offering yet another day to people like myself :yes:

thanks all.places now taken.with harpoonlouis and andy33 being 1st to reply.keep your eyes open for further posts to the lads that couldnt make it

Cosd Posted Today, 10:17 AM

As always Paul, well done mate.

When are you moving down closer to London and bringing your land with you?

way to much hustle n bustle for me mate,but it did make me chuckle