200 acres unbroken land mass required

Dave-G

You have been given some very,very sound advice on here.

BUT i dont think you have taken one of the most sound pieces.

We as shooters have an extremley helpful group of people at our finger tips.

BASC

some folk have a gripe about them there choice, they obviously never need any guidence in situations like this but i think you may need some help from some profesionals, which they are.

I got land refused for 22.250 but passed for 223, quite funny really but with the help from BASC it is now passed.

give them a call, i would reccomend joining if not allready <_<

EDIT: I've not added another reply to this because I don't really want the Topic to be refreshed.

To anyone who has followed this I am delighted to say that the lay of the land is now being considered with less regard placed to it's size - and may be cleared provided that safe to shoot area(s) form a substantial amount of the block in question.

I am extremely happy with the outcome and looking forward to using the 17 Remington. Thanks for all your advice and I hope this may be of use to others in some way. This - for me at least, shows the value of being able to ask certificate holders from other areas for their guidance, advice and experience.

Gratefull thanks to Leicestershire Firearms department for looking at it again and reaching a conclusion that I hope we are all happy with.

Edited by Dave-G