bizziness cards

Topgunners

Hi All!

Dave K here, and amazed by the recent events in just 1 week.

I had 3 phone calls from 3 different farmers to tell me hundreds of pigeons are murdering their newly planted crop and want me there ALL weekend "doing the business".

They have just planted spring barley, Beans and PEAS PEAS PEAS . Luvverly jubbly.

Popped out for an hour today for some decoys and dropped 14. They will be out on springers and a magnet.

Will be out first thing tomorrow. 6 of us in 3 hides and hopefully a good bag will be had by all.

This has all happened since I recently purchased some Picture Business cards from my old fishing mate John B.

I advise all you seasoned shooters and beginners alike to buy some of these and pop round your existing farms/land and give them one (or whilst punting a new farmer) of the cards.

Mention TOPGUNNERS and he might give you a discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have shot for many years and only had 1 or 2 EVER ring me as they were being "HIT" by the birds but as many of you all know; VERY KEEN TO TELL YOU AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN HIT. Like " where were you last week there were hundreds about then.

Keep you all informed tomorrow night.

Anyone interested send me a post.

Hi baz here is the ebay item number of the business cards; and also for TAM and SHAWN 9914 and anybody elsewho may be interested.

7141237254 - PIGEON - RABBIT - VERMIN Shooting Introduction Cards

My farmers I handed them to over the weekend were most impressed.

Best of luck all

Topgunner

Dave K