rabbit lamping

i know its a week night, but if any newbie fancys a night out in order to pick up a few lamping tips then let me know.

i am not looking for a lamp donkey.just thought i would give a newbie rabbit shooter a chance seeing as i have mainly been offering pigeon shooting.atb paul

Edited to add this night is preferably for a newbie air rifle shooter, but if a newbie cant make it then i will offer the night to fac holder,providing the cert holders ticket is open.i will be using my fac and if you only have air rifle you will get to use it,either way insurance is required.

Edited by p-a-s

just to clarify the lamping is for air rifle or FAC if you have an open cert,and insurance.

i will be using either the 22lr or the 17hmr.

dave1979 thanks for the offer,but i have enough land down here and i was just trying to give a newbie rifle shooter a bit of a break.if we can try and arange another night(weekend) then feel free to pm me.

unclemicky. sorry i should have been more specific,i will amend my post.as above mate air rifle or fac provided the cert is open

Very good offer again P.a.s, but i dont finish work until 7.30 that night and would struggle with me being in work 1st thing the following morning, i am, however, off from next friday for 3 weeks so should an oppurtinity arise then please give me a shout as i as desperate to get out and have a go.

Once again a very generous offer, and hopefully next time i will be available.

Nick.

Was just about to open a new topic when I saw this. I am not really a newbie to shooting, having done pigeon decoying/rough shooting & clays for many years. I have recently (so no open ticket, but BASC reg. ) acquired a 0.22 CZ + mod, which I have zeroed on a range only. I may at some point in the near future get permission to shoot rabbit on land in Shropshire. However, never using a 0.22 to shoot rabbit I was about to ask if there was anyone willing to show me the ropes...setting up, safety, ammo choice..... etc.,

Unfortunately a bit too far for me, just curious about something though:

My f.a.c. says "to be used on any land approved by the chief of police and with the land owner's permission" (or very similar).

I take it that's not open but I could join someone on here as long as the land's been approved by the police?

Excuse my ignorance, I started out as a target shooter so don't know much about this sort of thing :hmm: