Honda CB500 R Reg good condition

evilstoat

For sale as above, passed my car test so now needs to go

R reg taxed until july mot'd until August but would go through again no probs

has had recent radial rear tyre, new rear brake pads fitted, recent good qaulity chain & sprockets, serviced regulary, not just new oil, the works, new plugs, filter oil filter, air filter 200 miles ago.

this has been looked after as it was my only transport, starts on the button first press everytime

£795.00 bargain for some summer fun, or if you want to start biking again this would be a good start, as the seat is quite low would suit shorter person also, i am 6ft 2" and it feels nice and comfy

I also have a some bike clothing also, waterproof leather boots, gloves, jacket, trousers , all with body armour incorperated i also have some wet weather gear.

i am selling the clothing seperatley, but would consider a deal with the bike

29042009129.jpg29042009128.jpg

29042009126.jpg29042009127.jpg29042009125.jpg

Edited by evilstoat

Had one of these many moons ago!

While they are not a superbike they are quite pokey being a twin 500 they are good on fuel and handle very well. In all the Honda CB500 is a balance of comfort and power with realistic prices for parts etc.

The price is good too it looks in real nice condition.

Sadly after selling my last bike (GSX600) I promised my GF I wouldn't buy another after 3 accidents in 3 years where some cage drivers failed to give way.

These are a great entry point into big bikes for someone who may have passed their DAS or a step up from the 125cc brigade!

I was well happy with the one I had and had I not made a promise I would have been biting a hand here!

Best of luck

• 2 weeks later...
Had one of these many moons ago!

While they are not a superbike they are quite pokey being a twin 500 they are good on fuel and handle very well. In all the Honda CB500 is a balance of comfort and power with realistic prices for parts etc.

The price is good too it looks in real nice condition.

Sadly after selling my last bike (GSX600) I promised my GF I wouldn't buy another after 3 accidents in 3 years where some cage drivers failed to give way.

These are a great entry point into big bikes for someone who may have passed their DAS or a step up from the 125cc brigade!

I was well happy with the one I had and had I not made a promise I would have been biting a hand here!

Best of luck

yeah they go quite well, in fact they race these at some track in the uk the race is called the CB500 cup, thanks for all the comments...lol...it's now sold

yeah they go quite well, in fact they race these at some track in the uk the race is called the CB500 cup, thanks for all the comments...lol...it's now sold

Yeah, our MotoGP rider James Toseland started his career racing in the CB500 cup. :yes: