Reloading

Evening gents, still consider myself a bit of a newbie, as i am learning new things all the time. The next new thing is reloading.

I am keen to give it a try and learn about it. Dont have any gear, dont know what to do and i would be gratefull if someone out there who has it all and knows it all, would, or could take the time to show and explain to me what its all about.

How much it costs, the benefits and the drawbacks.

someone who could give me a look at it and how it works and what the difference is in all the loads the shot the primers and anything else ive not mentioned.

So let me know if you are all of the above.

Ta

• 2 months later...

I tend not to buy the manuals anymore, I find pdfs off the internet (from reputable sources) just as good and they're FREE!! For buying, I've always found the guys at Claygame really helpful and knowledgeable and are always happy to spend time talking with you. Their address:http://www.claygame.co.uk/ Also www.steel-shot.com are good for steel reloading shot. It says on the website minimum of large orders but we always email the guy and he can do any quantity and he's cheap. Hope this helps ???