rabbits wanted

proTOM1

hi i am after rabbits will pay 50p each as many as you can get me will pick up with in reason ! Head shot would be better for me but a clean front end shot is ok and they must be gutted ! if you can help please let me no thanks ! :hmm:

Tom

50p!!!!! are you havin a laugh!!! i can get 2.50 all day long!!!! skinned and gutted!!!

GOOD for you was just seeing as some people dont have anywhere to get rid of there game so am offering to take them away for them ! if you dont have anything better to say DONT !

hi i am after rabbits will pay 50p each as many as you can get me will pick up with in reason ! Head shot would be better for me but a clean front end shot is ok and they must be gutted ! if you can help please let me no thanks ! :)

Tom

Would you like us to provide a few shallots to go with them, and perhaps a nice apple crumble for afters?

:hmm:

You have to remember that it cost money to shoot a rabbit:

.17HMR - 20p

.22LR - 8p

Shotgun - 20p

That's if you get a 100% hit rate on a nights lamping. Then it's the 3 minutes per rabbit to gut, skin and dispose of the smelly bits.

I'd offer at least £1 for a rabbit and that's not bad considering Waitrose charge about £4 for diced rabbit meat that equals about half a rabbit.

nobody is making you guys sell them to protom1 for 50p.........the reaction he got was un called for.

i sell mine for £1 with jackets on gutted tho...fair price.

Edited by SPARKIE

Would you like us to provide a few shallots to go with them, and perhaps a nice apple crumble for afters?

:blink:

Thats up to you ! Some people cant get rid of what they shoot or shoot so much they dont no what to do with it i need rabbit for my traps and have not got the time my self so was just seeing if anyone wanted to get rid of some thats all if not never mind if you dont ask you dont get ! :oops:

50p!!!!! are you havin a laugh!!! i can get 2.50 all day long!!!! skinned and gutted!!!

REALLY ARE YOU A BUTCHER THEN, CO,S IF NOT DID YOU KNOW ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO SELL THEM GUTTED AND SKINNED !

I have to ask..... if these 50p rabbits are for traps... why do they need to be gutted and cleaned and headshot? :blink:

not cleaned i said head shot would be better or front end and with out guts as its warm through the day now and i dont want so much of a stink !

REALLY ARE YOU A BUTCHER THEN, CO,S IF NOT DID YOU KNOW ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO SELL THEM GUTTED AND SKINNED !

Not to be pedantic, but as far as I'm aware, a butcher needs a separate license to buy animals in the fur, so that's why I sell mine to the butcher gutted and skinned.

cant see why people are ripping this guys head offer, if you dont want his 50p then dont sell them to him if you can get 55p or £55 each then do so.

He is simply trying to make a profit or use them for traps as he said i see no harm, and he is right, i have binned hundred over the years as i dont have space time etc to deal with them, that said i have used and sold hundreds also for various things, ferrets, bird of prey, human food etc.

if you dont want to sell then dont no need to bite

well i think between 50p and a £1.50 is a gd price for a gutted rabbit it cost me nothing to hunt the rabits i hunt cos i hunt with dogs and a catapult i get 1 or 2 a week but thats all i need right now but when i get my air rifle which will be soon i'm sure if i had an abundance of rabbit i'd be happy to sell for £1 per rabbit give the guy a break he only asked and said he would offer you 50p doesn't mean you cant haggle with him i know i'm new but thought i better chip my 2 cents in :blink: :oops::lol: