rabbits

rigwallet

Is it just round where i live but i have never seen as many rabbits in my entire life every field i turn into has rabbits running everywhere counted 87 rabbits today

nope not just around you mate was out and about looking for pigeons today and see more rabbits than i ever have round where i live :good:

More Rabbits about than Ive ever seen to be honest :good:

My shooting bud and I shot 216 in 2 visits to my largest shoot- only last weekend :oops: all shot with 17 HMR from a 4x4 as this shoot is vast - best way to cover ground in my opinion

Les :hmm:

Is it just round where i live but i have never seen as many rabbits in my entire life every field i turn into has rabbits running everywhere counted 87 rabbits today

if you want an hand with rabbits send me pm i have open fac cheers

phil and good hunting

your telling me ! there is a school field near not far from me and about 5 o clock every day it turns in to rabbit heaven ! no word of a lie they must be lets say within 50 sq meters no less than 100 rabbits i have never seen nothing like it in my life ! there are always people stood near the fence watching saying "how cute" im stood there thinking how many carts i would need :good:

I was wandering across my school field with a couple of friends earlier and saw approx. 30 rabbits along the edge of it where it backs onto some local scrubland/woodland bordering a stream. :lol:

I also smelt fox, and before my friends thought I lost the plot completely I started squeaking. :good: This brought a scruffy looking vixen hurtling round a corner to stare at us about 50 yards away on the path for a minute or so before carrying on her way into the hedge towards the rabbit bury. :P

FM :lol:

• 3 years later...

I go beating on an estate where there are loads. People can get 100 ferreting sometimes.

I don't have that many where I go shooting. Recovering from a myxomatosis outbreak last year. They seem to be recovering well though.