New shooter from the US

welcome to PW

maybe all the posters from over the pond - should give us a few shooting sites to visit over there

I post on THR, mostly because they know a lot about my favourite shotguns, Remingtons and Mossbergs :P It is amazing what some of the Yanks think we do though, just as I expect some of our opinions seem odd to them :yp:

See what happens, we let that Lee from Virginia in and then next thing you know, they're all here! :(

Still, lete's see if you can bring a bit more culture than Lee has managed. Welcome to the madhouse Mark :yp:

WHAT!! Culture :good: I have to know what it means before i can use the word.. Never forget who created that beloved puddin :D A bloody American!! I bet he was from around my parts too :yes:

welcome to PW Mark! :P

what I wanna know is how all you americans find this site :look: but as they say, the more the merrier, eh?

:D

I found this site by accident.. Actually the FBI found it for me? I am on the witness protection plan and they said that since so many non-white's are seeking asylum in the UK they surly wouldnt notice me :look:

Oh yes, and welcome to PW dude :D

Gang:

I was doing some homework on pirgeon shooting and poof...I found the site. It was not very active when I first found it. then there was the decoy caper. I found it a bit too problematic to order the whirrlygig outfit you use, so I painted a dozen hard body doves and got a MOJO dove. the set up works pretty well, but most of the pigeon I shoot are working a food source on a dairy. I keep an excel sheet, am up to 66 pigeons and 40 crows. I am just playing at it though. The fall and winter are best. It keeps me off the streets. be well

mark