new vid on youtube

samw

the idea is to pluck around the breast dave... this is so that obviously the breasts are nicley ready to be cooked... (i have watched the video but have forgotten... if it was fully plucked it was probably because he fully plucks them and then decided to make a video for the requests... probably just how it happened :P hope that helped...

Not being rude or sarcastic but why pluck a bird then breast it, why not just breast it and save all the plucking ?

Dave B

no no thats ok mate i like to pluck the bird hole as i like to use the hole of the bird i take the breast out then use the carcass for stock as i say at the end of the vid but thats just the way i do it like mark said i was asked to do this vid by a few people and the only ones i had was in the freezer plus if i sell the pigeons i shoot to my local butcher he wants them oven ready hope that helps mate :P

hi sam first thanks for the friend add been watching your vids on you tube very help full :good: never thought of using the carcass for stock would that work with all game bones

thanks

stan

hi thanks stan mate nice one thanks for watching the vids :blink: yeah it would work with just about all carcass for stock makes really good stock too :D:good:

Hmm.. i may have to get off my lazy A55 and do some videos.

Nice job though.

Lewis

yeah like you said on you tube mate us pigeon watch members could do a lot of demos on hunting life