Clay Shooting Classic 2009.

Well, I was thinking of checking out the Clay Shooting Classic at Southdown tomorrow as apparently it's half price (£40) for 150 birds, but on the way home the water pump on my car decided to poo itself. So I'm fixing that instead tomorrow. :hmm:

Anyone else going tomorrow?

I'd love to give it a go, but I can't bring myself to spunk £81 on a mere 150 burds. :blink:

£81 for 150 birds? Unless we are talking "Metropolis birds" that's a ******* joke.

So, for me (according to multimap) that's a 160 mile round trip, 3.5 hours in the car, £30 in juice, £20 even in the cheapest of cartridges....

All in that's a £150 day out with lunch.

You could haybale for 5 weeks on that (and stand a chance of winning a free round or some cartridges :hmm: )

And having shot Southdown recently for the 4th time, it ain't that interesting. Ok it's a looper fest, but a bit "samey".

I genuinely believe that somewhere like Copfurn is more rounded, better set and more interesting (birds wise). Joking and ribbing aside, Cat you should see if you can find the time to shoot it.