chocolate Labrador

bru5350

he has been ok with guns , only took shooting 4 times in last year cos thats all that i have done myself , that is the main reason to let him go,last time out he fetched pigeons back to me and enjoyed doing it was a bit weary on the first one but after that was off for them as soon as they hit the floor,only shot 5 so that is all he has retrieved up to now,

when he sees people or dogs he wants to play and be fussed , if off the lead he will run to other dogs or people to be fussed,he is gentle with other dogs just wants to run and play ,

he could do with being more socialized with people and dogs ,as he only sees them when out for walks,and is in the back yard all day on his own while i am at work ,

post-2771-1244008605.jpgpost-2771-1244008597.jpg

Edited by bru5350

can i ask what u mean by fussy around other dogs ?

am looking for a gun dog but have other dogs ( kids pets ) :look:

He says by here, I asked n he told me this :cry1:

when he sees people or dogs he wants to play and be fussed , if off the lead he will run to other dogs or people to be fussed,he is gentle with other dogs just wants to run and play ,

he could do with being more socialized with people and dogs ,as he only sees them when out for walks,and is in the back yard all day on his own while i am at work ,

He says by here, I asked n he told me this :look:

cheers for that :cry1:

whats he like to the guns ? How is he to retrieving ? Just wondering how come you haven't used him much as a gundog ?

Also wondering what you mean by fussy around people and other dogs ? :look:

why do you perminantly question every ones posts? your always asking questions to try and trip people up when i have the suspision you have no real interest in purchasing the items/ animals

just an observation of your posting habits on here sad really

... now ill wait for your smart **** reply...

Does he walk well on the lead ? Recall etc ?

Lovely looking dog !

Col

yes walks well on the lead ,but will pull if going past people or dog ,but where i walk him i do not use the lead unless other people walking dogs ,he usually has a good run about but not far from me and comes back when called,

why do you perminantly question every ones posts? your always asking questions to try and trip people up when i have the suspision you have no real interest in purchasing the items/ animals

Because he's welsh.

And we all know what trying to get money of a welshman is like! :look:

There questions that will most likely help the sale! Sorry for showing interest in the thread! :P Why on earth would I try to trip people up ? Thats just ridiculous.

The more information about the info the better.

"whats he like to the guns ? How is he to retrieving ? Just wondering how come you haven't used him much as a gundog ?

Also wondering what you mean by fussy around people and other dogs ?"

All seem like very reasonable questions to me that anyone interested in thois dog might want to know :good: