Rabbit Control Cornwall

Guys I know Sandersj89 been shooting with him, believe me its a genuine offer

Dont miss out on a good opportunity :rolleyes:

Cheers

Ian

I'm not implying anything about how genuine the offer is - or believed to be. This may or may not be the one that was also on offer a few weks ago on the BBS. I heard about "one near liskeard" a few months ago and just as I was about to recommend someone for it I was told the vacancy had been filled several weeks earlier and that umpteen applicants had applied for it.

For what it's worth I truly hope there is an opportunity for someone here, and that the lucky ones will tell us all all about it soon.

Hi chaps.

No this is not the one that was on the BBS. Totally different farm/land owner. I only mentioned Liskard as general area so people know roughly where it is. Farmer in questions wants a committed individual/team to sort out a rabbit problem.

I am not paying anything for the ground and there is no reward of any sort.

I have replied to the pm's received asking for further details of the individuals and will be discussing the replies with the land owner after the weekend.

Many thanks

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...
Hi chaps.

No this is not the one that was on the BBS. Totally different farm/land owner. I only mentioned Liskard as general area so people know roughly where it is. Farmer in questions wants a committed individual/team to sort out a rabbit problem.

I am not paying anything for the ground and there is no reward of any sort.

I have replied to the pm's received asking for further details of the individuals and will be discussing the replies with the land owner after the weekend.

Many thanks

Jerry

i would just like to say a big thank you to sandersj89 for the shooting permission in cornwall. just met up with the land owner had a walkround with him loads of rabbits running around cant wait to see how many there are in the evening. i will try to post pics after my first night out. thanks sandersj89 your a top chap