Lead is known to cause birth defects

reproductive harm and other serious

physical injuty. Do not discharge in

poorley ventilated areas. Wash hands

thoroughly afteter handling ammuniition

or cleaning firearms.

Yes these are marked as made in UK

BOB/R

I think if you look at a lot of shell boxes they carry warnings ,some less some more than you've read ,what you have to think of is the nimrod that instigqated the stupid rule for companys , like the macdonalds coffee cup "warning hot liquid"

a sad sign of the legal world of lawsuits we live in :D

Martin

I think if you look at a lot of shell boxes they carry warnings ,some less some more than you've read ,what you have to think of is the nimrod that instigqated the stupid rule for companys , like the macdonalds coffee cup "warning hot liquid"

a sad sign of the legal world of lawsuits we live in :D

Martin

You won't believe it Martin but some stupid woman over here successfully sued McDonalds for scalding herself with a cup of hot coffee she bought at a drive through and spilt on herself drinking it while driving along the road.

You guys think the litigation culture is bad over in the USA !!!!.

Also had a muslim girl sue her school for not letting her go in dressed like a terrorist.

Oh dear, Oh dear !!!!

a sad sign of the legal world of lawsuits we live in  :D

Martin

You won't believe it Martin but some stupid woman over here successfully sued McDonalds for scalding herself with a cup of hot coffee she bought at a drive through and spilt on herself drinking it while driving along the road.

Also had a muslim girl sue her school for not letting her go in dressed like a terrorist.

Oh dear, Oh dear !!!!

I'll second that , not that i'm racist

Did you know you get Full incap if you cant speak English!

Yet if you have a leg missing you get "Nothing"

Sad state to get into

Lets just hope Mr. liar and his hoppeos get lobbed out on the 5th

WB

Saw another good one recently; apparently a plan is being finalised to give free driving tuition and tests to immigrants and the unemployed (think it's in Cardiff) The idea is to fund it from a lottery grant, I guess it will reduce the number of immigrants driving around with no licence or driving skills but it seems another pandering to the minorities to me.

Saw another good one recently; apparently a plan is being finalised to give free driving tuition and tests to immigrants and the unemployed (think it's in Cardiff) The idea is to fund it from a lottery grant, I guess it will reduce the number of immigrants driving around with no licence or driving skills but it seems another pandering to the minorities to me.

I know it sounds a bit weird coming from a Englishman in Canada, but the same deal here for imigrunts, the more incapable you are of functioning in your "new" country the more coin the stupid dumb*** polock-titions give you .

as to the driving skill increase ,,,,,,,, dont kid yourself ,its the time of less is more the world over , peoples ability to drive with blinkers and ignore anything other than themselves has become the norm,the standard of driving to me has dropped dramaticaly over the years to the point of absolute stupidity, and im not just talking the UK drive here or in the states or europe , its like the lemming syndrome..........

Martin

a sad sign of the legal world of lawsuits we live in  :D

Martin

Oh dear, Oh dear !!!!

I'll second that , not that i'm racist

Did you know you get Full incap if you cant speak English!

Yet if you have a leg missing you get "Nothing"

Sad state to get into

Lets just hope Mr. liar and his hoppeos get lobbed out on the 5th

WB

Hey Wabbit, go easy on those hoppeos, thought you weren't a racist :D:D