Paul French Videos.

Wiltsmark

Hi guys, i have just recieved my springer training dvd's at the cost of £100 for a set of 4,which was enough money but no problems with that, but what has pee'ed me off is that on the case there was a little yellow sticker that reads in red writing.WARNING BY BREAKING THIS SEAL YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. NO REFUNDS.DO NOT LEND OUT TO OTHER PERSONS WHO WILL POSSIBLY TRY TO COPY YOUR FILM. FAULTY GOODS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS. Is it me or is this Paul French trying to have his cake and eat it? surely this cant be right as you need to break the seal to see inside,so basically he could send any old rubbish but as soon as you break the seal you invalidate any rights.And who would sit through 300 minute of a DVD in 24 hours?

What do you guys thinks?

Mark :good:

I think Sale of Goods Act, Consumer Rights etc would govern the sale regardless of any disclaimers; I also think if you had a problem with viewing the DVDs PFV would replace them. In the past film/sound quality could be better, but everyone gets the same. If yours are faulty I'm sure the problem would be rectified but if you are not satisfied because Davie Lissett does not look as clear a Bruce Willis in Die Hard then I can see PF's reason for preventing himself being hung out to dry.

Watched the first one quality is good and so is the tutorial,it was just what if, thanks for the reply Wgd.And no i dont Huntingass,most Training/hunting/clay shooting DVD's are around £30 i bought 4 for £100 instead of buying seperately which i will spell out for you which is a saving of £30,and besides i dont smoke. :no:

Hi guys, i have just recieved my springer training dvd's at the cost of £100 for a set of 4,which was enough money but no problems with that, but what has pee'ed me off is that on the case there was a little yellow sticker that reads in red writing.WARNING BY BREAKING THIS SEAL YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. NO REFUNDS.DO NOT LEND OUT TO OTHER PERSONS WHO WILL POSSIBLY TRY TO COPY YOUR FILM. FAULTY GOODS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS. Is it me or is this Paul French trying to have his cake and eat it? surely this cant be right as you need to break the seal to see inside,so basically he could send any old rubbish but as soon as you break the seal you invalidate any rights.And who would sit through 300 minute of a DVD in 24 hours?

What do you guys thinks?

Mark :no:

I ordered them two days ago too....hope they are good