Unbeilveable

Sqwelchy

Went to trade my springer in for a precharge today and the had to chronagraph it before he made a decision about trading. Its kicking out at 9ft/LB not 11.5 which is what its supossed to be :hmm:. Its only 3 weeks old.

Not a happy bunny,have to send it back to BSA now

xl are always low on power thats all to do with bsa production i got mine sorted by phoning them direct and they sent out two springs one was still low and the other is whats inside now. if memory serves they charged me £10 delivered for the first spring then the second free...........i have done the pcp rifles and to be honest a decent springer is nicer to shoot and much less hassle no bottle to refill and such.........maybe just me but i love the bsa xl springers if you were local i would gladly set your rifle up to be legal and i think you would love it

Phoned up BSA this morning about my gun. They said i had to phone up where i got it from to arrange pick up and return. The company where i got it from said they wont arrange that because they dont want any charges put on them. WHAT THE HELL. So i phoned up BSA again and luckly they happy to pick it up themsevles :P. Should be back killing bunnys next monday.

Thanks BSA :lol:

As for the other place i will not be ordering anything from them again :lol::lol: