Kennel Club insurance

Lloyd90

I went to get my 6 weeks KC Insurance for my puppy. Anyways the ******* make you give them my card details or you dont get it.

Now c an I cancel the direct debit just before my 6 weeks run out or do I have to go with them now ? :o It was like £31 a month to go with them :good:

Not paying that, if I have to go with them now I'll ring them up n cancel it, sod the 6 weeks!

Prob end up going with directline as thats who my house insurance is with :(

OOHH Also one more thing, Skye is scratching and biting herself :lol: Can you deflea a 9 week old pup ? Thanks for any help :lol:

Edited by Bigthug87

They made you hand over card details?

I took that up with Ralph (and we've used it to claim for his stone op) and, as I sent in a cheque for the KC registration and ticked the box, there was no question of this. They sent the claim form through the day after I phoned them up for it.

I'll be upset if they back out of the claim... That would be misrepresenting things.

i had the same when i tried to get my KC 6 weeks free for my new cocker the other day. Couldn't be bothered with the hassle of remembering to cancel etc etc so just went with pet-insurance.co.uk. No dates to remember, no DD to cancel etc.

cheers

stu

Hi Bigthug

Set up a reminder in outlook or on your phone to remind you to cancel it a week before the 6 weeks is up. The free 6 weeks is the carrot, they hope you forget to cancel the DDM. Cancel it with your bank direct, dont bother ringing the company about it.

As mentioned earlier make sure you have another policy waiting to go live by the time the 'free' one ends.

Been on the clays lately ?

Hi Bigthug

Set up a reminder in outlook or on your phone to remind you to cancel it a week before the 6 weeks is up. The free 6 weeks is the carrot, they hope you forget to cancel the DDM. Cancel it with your bank direct, dont bother ringing the company about it.

As mentioned earlier make sure you have another policy waiting to go live by the time the 'free' one ends.

Been on the clays lately ?

Set a reminder on phone to cancel it :good: Will cancel it with my bank :lol: Not been on the clays fora while. Dont even have a 12 atm :lol: lol! Will have to buy one soon though :lol: I would have bought one before the dog but had the chance to pick up a pup from a good litter so took the opportunity :lol: