blue and gold macaw

rigwallet

Blue and gold macaw,six years old captive bread ringed with berth certificate, name paco can sing and dance a bit talk and mimmic keen on men but not so keen on females or kids needs a loving home with someone with time on there hands would suit older couple or single person as he likes to have conversation if you know what i mean and sings along with people comes with avery large cage £750 only selling as we are buying a boat and wont be at home most of the summer

Edited by rigwallet

If it would suit an older couple I would PM Lurcherboy and Pavman. They are indoors holding hands most nights and only out some weekends at gay pride marches.

Edited by LV

LV, you've got a boat, and will soon need a wooden leg with that gout trouble 'n' all, why don't you go for it? 750 pieces of eight and it could be yours.

I could talk to the missus if I wanted pointless bird-brain chatter...

I might have it we have two African greys one conner but I have been after one funny tale I wanted an African grey the misses came back " I have found one for you..,£800 lighter and what she didn't tell me he hates men ,, cursess later and BLOOD later it's her bird , I payed out!!! Women don't trust em!!! Anyway can you email over some pics and call me you moight have a home if the birds alright with manning etc and must like males!!!! Lol I will pm my number over tim