Winchester 101 Field Classic Doubles

jcf1

As above for sale - beautiful woodwork, clean and tight. Shoots very well. Few very minor marks. 6 chokes and key (not original). Cracking gun that shoots very well and will continue to increase in value. Very sought after. Jewelled ejectors and blued/engraved action. Wood buttplate. Taken lots of pigeons for me and I'm sure will continue to do so for its next owner for years to come.

Pics to follow.

Purchased off a member on here about a month ago, only selling as its got a bit of a chunky fore-end for me (I'm a small chap). Asking less than I paid for it for a quick sale. £400

I describe my guns accurately and never try to pull a fast one as anyone who has dealt with me will testify. First to say on here they'll take it gets it.

Collection preferred, but will RFD at your cost (£25 at my end) paypal accepted.

Based in Taunton, Somerset.

As per pm, its a japanese winchester, model classic 101 field, made in Japan stamped on barrel, marked classic doubles behind the trigger guard, serial number is CB2914 - not that that'll be any good to you as the jap factory records are not available as far as I know.

Edited by jcf1

this gun has an original classic double oil finish ,it is not refinished a lot of these guns had superior finish to the straight winchesters .the equivalent quality in a new gun would cost you £1500 .The build quality makes the modern mid range guns look very sad ie sabbati ,bettinsoli etc.almost tempted to buy it back for £400