swap my services for gun?

an unusual one for you i will swap/ provide my skills on either a mini digger and yours truly to drive it or any Labour on landscaping etc???

i would do aty leats a couple of days within reason etc for a swap for :

223 with scopes and silencer

22 LR

17 hmr

have a look at my website if you are intrested in a swap of skills for gun?

www.timslandscapes.co.uk

Edited by timberdog

i have to ask if you have a landscaping biusiness why do you need to offer your services for a gun ? , next your wanting a scoped .223 for 2 days services ?do you want a helper because i have a C.I.T.B licence and am cleard to instructor level on all 360 degree diggers

an unusual one for you i will swap/ provide my skills on either a mini digger and yours truly to drive it or any Labour on landscaping etc???

i would do aty leats a couple of days within reason etc for a swap for :

223 with scopes and silencer

22 LR

17 hmr

have a look at my website if you are intrested in a swap of skills for gun?

www.timslandscapes.co.uk

I suppose you want a T8 mod as well with the .223 as well for two days off a mini digger?

I don't know what you are charging-Mini diggers, plant you take your pick at the moment its on the customer 's terms these days...........

"labour on landscaping"..... well, thats exactly what im doing atm and the "going rate" is £50 a day which is what im on atm for a 10 hour day. Id happily swap 2 days work for a gun at the rate im on! lol.

if you work for somone else maybe chap but when you work for yourself no way its usually £200 to £300 per day :blush:

and try to run a digger ..all the machinary as well and employ somone as well doing well for £50!!

Edited by timberdog

"labour on landscaping"..... well, thats exactly what im doing atm and the "going rate" is £50 a day which is what im on atm for a 10 hour day. Id happily swap 2 days work for a gun at the rate im on! lol.

£5.00 an hour, that's less than the minimum wage !!! are you twelve or a migrant worker or something?

That's nothin'. When I were a lad, we 'ad to lick middle o' road clean wit tongue - an' ower dad would thrash us t' sleep wit broken bottle.

That's nothin'. When I were a lad, we 'ad to lick middle o' road clean wit tongue - an' ower dad would thrash us t' sleep wit broken bottle.

you ad er road to lick? ... you were lucky, we had a cobbled track, ay it were rough kneeling down for 12'ours a day then getting home to be killed be our dad.

'good old Monty Python Yorkshire Mens sketch :hmm:

Edited by ady-uk