Remington 1100/11-87 spares

LostWomble

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am having a clear out as I have sold the Remys. I had an 1100 and 11-87 so I'm not sure what bits are from what but they are pretty much interchangable. If you are buying you know what I mean.

Stock and Forend - wood, tatty and could probably do with stripping.

Action Spring - brand new

Magazine spring - needs a rub over to clean a couple of spots of rust. Possibly out of an extension tube so would need trimming for a 3/5 shot mag

Choke - modified BNIB

Choke key - BNIB

Staking tool - for fixing those pesky springs into the receiver. Also good for the interceptor latch spring and other uses.

Interceptor latch & spring - used

New Washers and an old piston

Any other bits I find I'll chuck in too.

post-18433-1249934212.jpg

post-18433-1249934247.jpg

post-18433-1249934280.jpg

post-18433-1249934263.jpg

£65 the lot inc postage - PM for more info

Edited by LostWomble

Just a quick question if I may, I have a Remmy 1100 and one of the "hooky arm things" (that form put of the bolt / firing / cartirdge extractor unit and which extracts the cartridge once the shot is fired) has snapped off.

What is the hooky arm extractor thingy called and can I buy replacements or do I have to buy a new bolt / firing / cartridge extractor thingy (whatever that is called).

Ta very.

how much for the iteceptor latch please? :D ive got one on my remmy atm but apparently its lose and keeps letting the 2nd and 3rd cartridge in at the same time, sdo could i replace it with this?

Soreshoulder

You dont need to change the latch, you just need to buy the thicker circlip to tighten it up, remington make 4 different thicknes clips just for .the job, they are only about a £1 each so buy them all & your sorted.

N