Good nite out on the corn, shame about charlie

f.a.c.sam

Went out a couple of weeks ago as I hadn't been round the permission for a while due to the weather, plus I'd had a call from the land owner saying he had just put 500 poults down and wanted it to remain that way. Well while we were out we popped off a few rabbits as usual and then out popped this little fellow, well when my mate said there's a fox over there I thought I was dreaming as I could literally have got it by the neck and strangled it, it was that close. Anyway ordinarily I wouldn't have taken the shot with the 22 rimmy but on this occassion it seemed rude not to. Got him straight through his tongue that'll teach him to be cheeky! Thought he was dead after this but turned round and the little so and so had me in the rifle sights ready to get his own back lol. One unhappy fox and one happy land owner :blush:. Also took a rabbit at about 80 yds and it made a rite mess of it even at such long range. Will definately be out more often when I get the 223 and the corn gets cut. Also found out the next day that the estate manager the land owner employs had been trying to convince the land owner to stop letting us shoot on the land, needless to say he soon changed his mind about us after he heard the good news hehe.

post-14232-1249940645.jpg

post-14232-1249940650.jpg

post-14232-1249940654.jpg