Firearms Certificate has finally Arrived

robmiller

Well after 20.........yes 20 weeks of waiting. 13 weeks after submitting forms i got my interview, and 7 weeks later got the ticket through the post! Can anyone beat that wait! Northumbria Force beat your heart out!

Off to pick my CZ Varmint .22 up this afternoon! Also got given a slot for a .243 which i am in no rush to acquire unless the right thing comes up......or possibly swop it for a 22.250.

Anyhoo, have asked some question on here prior to getting it so thanks for peoples help.

Cheers

Well done, I have my interview tomorrow.

Applied for a .22lr, .17HMR & .223....

Copper called last week to arange the meeting and we had a little chat, even though I have had experience with rifles, he said he wont be able to grant a .223 straight off and said he would change it to a 22-250 ;)

No mate deffinatly, he asked why the need for the 223, and i replied foxes. He then said that any .22 centre fire was acceptable in north wales area for shooting fox. But as the land im applying for has been cleared for anything up to a .308 and the nature of the land he said maybe a 22-250 would be a better round that the .22 hornet.

Maybe i have my wires crossed somewhere but im 99.9% positive that was what he said.

We shall see..

Anyway the chap sounded like a jolly nice bloke!! anyone had any experience with him? North Wales (Anglesey) FEO / FLO?? cant remember which it is but you know what i mean lol...