a good few hours ont bashing pigeons with the air rifles

rascal_2005

a friend of mine that i have known for about 2 years on and off fianlly desided to tell me that he shoots both shotguns and air rifles.

so after telling him that hes mad for keeping it quiet for so long we decided that we would go for a wonder around one of his permissions that he shoots.

so me (john), anthony (my shooting buddy), and anthony ( now abrown on this site and new shooting buddy) set of to the cattle farm, after arriveing we walked into the field we was going to shoot and noticed 4 dead/dieing oak trees running along the fence line, in these trees were about 10 pigeons and a handful of crows. behind the field is a huge field of maize so we decided to sit tight in the maize field about 10 feet in shooting the trees from astanding persition.

they were abviosly sitty trees as the birds could not get enougth of them, one after another they came in. some we could not get as they were too far into the trees so we will go back for them ha.

we worked these trees for about 2 1/2 hours and managed about 20 birds, although we lost a few in the bloody maize haha.

below are some pics we took today.

all in all it was a good day and i got a new shooting buddy. :good:

john boy

P230809_1807.jpg

P230809_180701.jpg

ANTHONY

P250809_1843.jpg

ABROWN

P250809_1932.jpg

ME

P250809_1844.jpg

WHAT WE COULD SEE OF THE TREES