selling up

ciderboy

thats it guys ive seperatred from my wife and due to this everything has to go :yes:

first up a marlin golden 39a microbore barrell pre safety model so pre 1960 has a split stock so really just needs pinning shoots same hole groups beutiful piece of kit to be honest, £200 collect only

second is a czamerican wmr with trigger kit and around 400 rounds of ammo sling and 4-24x50 mag scope with illuminated ret veru very good condition £400 ono this is an awesome tool and in my opinion is far superior to the hmr in many ways ammo consists of 40 grain hollow 55 grain hollow and 40 grain ballistic tip

third five gun cabinet p[olice approved and a seperate ammo safe £100 plus post or can collect but obviously guns need to go first pm me for more info

last chance here guys only the american wmr to go now and at a stupidly low prise of £250 with scope sling and swivels, i cant believe im having to drop the price this low :P for such a fantastic piece of kit bedded with trigger job and floated anyone want a awesome tool for pennies wit ammo :innocent:?:P?/