cz 452 17hmr

cole890

about 3 weeks ago i bought a brand new cz and have put about 200 rounds through it so far. now the problem is that it doesnt always eject the bullets out of the chamber. it can go for a while without doing it the do it quite regular. is this a common problem? have i done something wrong or is it a case of taking it back??

Mine often does that (though it always pulls out of the chamber).

It pings off the bolt only to fall on top of the magazine rather than fling out. I tried various speeds of pulling the bolt out with empty cases, and it seems to need quite a sharp pull to fling it out.

Also seems to be fling out better with a full magazine underneath. :rolleyes:

clean the chamber ( carfully) do this with a small plastic 17hmr bore brush, but DON'T go to far or you could damage the chamber neck,

and both the face of the bolt and the rear of the breach, also clean the extractor claws, i do this after every shoot.

HTH

bob.

Edited by scotland rifles

If you try and cycle the bolt like the sniper out of saving private ryan it helps :rolleyes:

Also, if you try and give it a little flick when it gets to the end. That helps give the extractor a bit of Oooooooooooomph....thats about my best tips, I dont think its an uncommon problem. If you are really concerned get a gunsmith to check it out.

Steve