Safari Clothing

Gully

I'm off to Africa in a few weeks, and need to get some clothes - khaki stuff, heavyweight long sleeve shirts, trousers etc. Anyone know good places (maybe at the Midland Game Fair) that sells this kind of stuff? I'm having trouble finding it for sensible prices. Don't want to pay £100 a shirt at Beretta or Orvis.

I'm off to Africa in a few weeks, and need to get some clothes - khaki stuff, heavyweight long sleeve shirts, trousers etc. Anyone know good places (maybe at the Midland Game Fair) that sells this kind of stuff? I'm having trouble finding it for sensible prices. Don't want to pay £100 a shirt at Beretta or Orvis.

I go hunting in Africa quite often,you dont want anyhting heavy as it gets hit in the bush,short or long sleeevd cotton shirts and zip off cotton trousers,you dont need heavy boots either,I use this company http://www.rogue.co.za/html/distributors.html

there stuff is superb and very well priced they dont show the trouser or shirts on the site but they do sell them,dont atke too much stuff as you wont wear it,you will see your PH (proffesional hunter) will have a pair of shorts on and cotton shirt,dont forget a a hat with a brim as the sun does fry your brain

have fun

PS forgot to say take a tube of lipsol as your lips will dry out with the humidity

Edited by Ackley