game fair/ new toy

timberdog

Nice :good:

Dare I ask the £ question?!

dont even go thier too much typical i seen how it was finished and having checked other stalls and mental noting rifels ..prices on paper so i knew were to go back to this got the better of me :rolleyes: :look: but happy with rifel despite price tag anyone goit anymore info on the gun load wise as i am new to this game

if anyone has got any scopes to go with it let me know decent set etc...i am advised ill or not i need at least 30mm in scopes for lamping and also any brand names would be greta guys as i am off thjo garlands tom to buy some?

and what am i looking for?

only trouble is now the guy from jager sporting arms who sold it to me had forgot the mod and has had to post it to me ...got it all in writing etc ....wont get it untill tues :good: so i am itching to play but carnt...

Edited by timberdog

dont even go thier too much typical i seen how it was finished and having checked other stalls and mental noting rifels ..prices on paper so i knew were to go back to this got the better of me :rolleyes::good: but happy with rifel despite price tag anyone goit anymore info on the gun load wise as i am new to this game

if anyone has got any scopes to go with it let me know decent set etc...i am advised ill or not i need at least 30mm in scopes for lamping and also any brand names would be greta guys as i am off thjo garlands tom to buy some?

and what am i looking for?

only trouble is now the guy from jager sporting arms who sold it to me had forgot the mod and has had to post it to me ...got it all in writing etc ....wont get it untill tues :good: so i am itching to play but carnt...

30MM for lamping is a fallacy, all it does is give you more adjustment in the scope which should not be an issue unless you are planning long range target shooting and with that twist you are probably not. Old addage but buy the best you can afford, I am a Schmidt fan and there are some Fixed Mag bargains about if you keep your eyes peeled. For Foxing an 8 x 56 would be just the job.