The new Nite eye 500 LR ( Long range ) vs NS200

lewis2012

Has anyone on here got e eyes newest installment? The niteeye 500 LR! Basically it says its an upgraded version of the nite eye 500. How does the nite eye do when up against the NS200? Seriously considering 1 of either of these as apposed to a lamp and I do not have a PA scope Its a nikko sterling diamond 3-12x56 on a A-bolt .223

Thanks all

Hi guys i am thinking of buying one of these set ups is the ne500lr better than the ns200 seems daft that a cheaper model can be any better than the more expensive ns200 which one would you recomend .Just read in another thread that nightsite are bringing out a new model the ns400 is it worth waiting for this and how much will it cost

Edited by fox slayer

Are you mates with Antoni then?

nope friends with swiss who can vouch for that.i just phoned number on site went and met him to try nv out with my partner ( so she gets what I'm getting ) then placed order

PS don't alway believe what you read he likes a drink from what Iv seen but his nv is good I also looked at a pulsar n550 nothing on his.

No, I'll give you that. I'd rate the NS200 over the Pulsar's :lol:

I've not heard good things about the build quality of the SniperCam, and I also know several people, whom I trust, that don't have very good things to say about him, or his attitude to customer services. But good luck all the same.

I have to say, I think what I put together blows everything else I've seen out of the water anyway, with the exception of tubed, dedicated NV equipment. I was watching hares last night on x16 at around 450 yards, clear as a bell. :whistling:

Hi Mick

sounds like you have put together a good bit of kit how about sharing a parts list so more of us can have a go at putting one together if you choose not to share your parts list then can someone please answer my orignal question which one is best ns200 or ne500lr i have lamp shy fox taking lambs

have looked at a few at the show, after buying a bresser hand held.and a nite eye..

conclusion , a rifle mounted thing does not make for good field scanning, nite eye its luck if you find a scope to suit

a nite hunter or archer can do both jobs quite well..

think the photon may be a game changer at £400 with a cree lamp for initial location