Hunting with 22.

Robc.22tactical

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few I,m glad I got that off my chest,,

rob , just a quick one mate, how long have you owned your rifle/been airgun shooting ???

also bud how often are you shooting at the moment and where ???

with regards uploading your photo,s bud,,join photobucket and upload your photo,s there, then you can paste them on here

hope this helps

Evo

rob .22 you say you are after advice and not after shooting,are you aware that your posting in the shooting etc wanted section.if this is your first post?i can undestand why people perhaps are tyred of this.having read through you blew very hot and cold and gave a very bad first impression.over the years i have taken a few people out but i read there posts to gain an opinion of them before taking them out.

on a posative note get that insurance and knock some doors,back track eat some humble pie and keep your cool,the best way to learn is on these forums and it would be a bad call to burn your bridges.

mike

unlike some on here i won't jump on your post and have a dig as i think you are new here and probably didn't realise how bad your replies would upset some on here'

so i shall give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a chance,

as a few on here will testify i have taken quite a few newbies and even the longer term members off here out shooting as i get as much joy watching new shooters get a few rabbits as i do shooting them myself,

so if you are willing to travel to Bedford and are willing to agree a few rules i will lay down then i will take you out and help show you what you want to know,

i wouldn't normally make a few rules but i am sure you will realise with your 1st few post's people are going to be a bit cautious,

them rules are,

1 you leave your gun at home bringing it will tell me your are expecting to shoot (which you said you didn't mind not doing) if i feel you are sensible i will let you use my gun

2 if you do shoot you will only shoot at what i tell you is safe to shoot at

3 if at anytime you don't agree with what i say and you throw a paddy then we will pack up there and then and go home

4 and if you approach my permission behind my back to which i assure you the farmer won't let you shoot and will inform me you approached him then i will be on here to let others know not to trust you'

agree to all the above then your good to go then pm me with your mobile number and i will contact you where and when to meet,

it will be a sat/sun evening lamping

colin