Flight line shooting!

Richo85

Hi everybody

Very excited as I'm meeting up with john from action pigeons for an afternoon of flight line shooting tomorrow.

Never done flight line shooting before and I know johns abit of an expert in all types of hunting/shooting so can't wait to learn abit more..

Will let you know how we get on

Atb brett

Yea heard nothing but good things about john, and he's local to me aswell..hopefully he take me under his wing, wink wink..I'm pretty new to pigeon and crow shooting etc..done a lot of clay shooting and rabbits with rimfire tho..

Also know clays are nothing like the real thing.

Just nice to get a few hrs out, even if I have no carts to count, lol..

John is the man with the master plan! An okay shot, doesn't shoot anything further than 10 yards away, eats Mars bars and shoots at the same time and will even eat the pigeons head if you ask him to BUT is very humble and willing to spread his shooting knowledge to others. We need more John's in our sport.

John is the man with the master plan! An okay shot, doesn't shoot anything further than 10 yards away, eats Mars bars and shoots at the same time and will even eat the pigeons head if you ask him to BUT is very humble and willing to spread his shooting knowledge to others. We need more John's in our sport.

Crash (John) have you missed your medication again.