Win a Pair of Muller Chokes from Just Choking

OddJob

• 4 weeks later...

I obtained a list of people who had replied late last week but was just giving it a little more time for people to reply as there were not as many as had donated. I'll pull the names out of a hat tomorrow. Thanks again for the support.

As long as you are going to get the money through then that's great. Any idea of what you raised?

As promised, here is the video of the draw for all those who donated and replied to the e-mail from Huw at Clay Shooting. Thank you to all who supported us, it means a huge amount to the students and to myself. More donated but sadly did not reply to Huw's e-mail and thusly have had funds returned.

Massive thanks to Just Choking for stumping up the prize. Even if you did not win, get along to http://www.justchoking.co.uk and pick yourself up a set, you will not regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbH8d6lHhLo&list=UUZfidSQFfBJPxXoAW7Y3G_Q

(not sure how to embed it, sorry.)

Edited by OddJob

Thanks Alistair. I can only go on the list that Huw sent me as I am sure you can imagine. The money should be coming back your way or is already back. Thank you for the donation in the first place, you are welcome to donate to the club if you so wish, just PM me and we'll sort something out.