Barmouth Gull's

GREENGRASS

All excellent as usual. My favourite is the third photo, great still of lovely motion.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for viewing they seem to have lost some detail on posting.

But I can state they are pin sharp on A3 prints.

1 & 2 I prefer personally.

3 would have been ok if the eye of the bird had been in shot more prominently as the wing shape is perfect with good POV still I am pleased you like the image.

GG

:)

Underdog, on 28 Jul 2014 - 06:26 AM, said:

Very nice sir.
We were in Barmouth last week end!
My daughter was there yesterday and her lurcher had the squits lol.....she was not happy at all and probably took it out on her husband lol.....gets it off her mum that lol.

U.

My daughters love the beach and dunes.

They packed the wifes car the night before ready for the early start. The only thing missing was the kitchen sink :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Straight from bed into onesy then collect 1 sos b/s and 1 bacon r/s from little café just before the M54 then they normally sleep until we land at Barmouth :) . Mrs'G trained them well :yes::yes: ...

Obviously I get stitched with the driving because the wife has packed her cooly bag with Ciders and a bottle of red wine say no more..

Marvellous photography. :)

Thanks for viewing :good:

:)

My daughters love the beach and dunes.

They packed the wifes car the night before ready for the early start. The only thing missing was the kitchen sink :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Straight from bed into onesy then collect 1 sos b/s and 1 bacon r/s from little café just before the M54 then they normally sleep until we land at Barmouth :) . Mrs'G trained them well :yes::yes: ...

Obviously I get stitched with the driving because the wife has packed her cooly bag with Ciders and a bottle of red wine say no more..

Thanks for viewing :good:

Excellent....we stayed a night in Porthmadog after a day there.....every blasted herring and lesser blackbacked gull was at the back of our digs! :|:no: Went home like two zombies the next day :/