Daystate Mk4 IST Review

oddjobs

I recently posted that I traded my Daystate MK3 and my Hatsan AT 44-10 for a Daystate MK4 IST

Well now its time for an honest review.

I know that Daystate rifles aren't everyones cup of tea but then again it would be a boring world if we all drove the same car for example.

However the Daystate MK4 IST is without doubt a remarkable piece of engerering and also has clinical accuracy.

Some may say that this rifle is boring due to its accuracy, some may say that this rifle is over engineered. However the same things were and have been said about Rolls Royce. Lets be honest a Rolls Royce will always give you the best in excellence. But some prefer a Bentley instead.

In short I am well happy with this rifle as it is both beautiful in looks and has the most amazing accuracy. I would recommend this rifle to anyone (warning: it always hits what you aim at which can cause bordem)

I give this rifle 10 / 10

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I was amazed at the accuracy when using AA field Diablo .177 but tried some H&N field trophies today. The result was staggering and groupings were even better. At 50yards indoor 14mm grouping with 20 shots.

Got to be honest and say that is outstanding. I would love to hear if there are any better pellets for this surgicaly precicse rifle?

I use the JSB Exact Diablo .177, 4.52 which gives me good groupings.

OH at the moment is fitting a night vision camera and infra red torch to his as I type. He is intending doing some night shooting.

He has had good groupings with the JSB Exact Diablo Heavy 4.52 which he is going to use for the rabbits.

Have you had a look at the Westy Trays for them makes loading very easy.