Two in the bag

welsh1

Today was sunny but very windy but i decided a walk around was better sitting in the house.As i pulled up at my permission a young fox ran across the path and disappeared into the bushes, he had a poor tail and didn't look in the best shape.

Well i got kitted up and Jake lead the way sniffing everywhere but nothing was moving,eventually i got to a gravel track which used to be a railway line,i don't usually get any thing while walking down as it is a bit noisy,and the wind was blowing on my back,so it was to my surprise as i saw something move in a sheltered hollow, about 6 foot away and immediately recognised it as a fox,he must have been in a deep sleep as he only just got to his feet when a 32 no6 hit him in the back of the head,when i checked him out it was the same fox that ran in front of me earlier, his tail was in a poor state and his body was in a poor condition and he was stinking,took ages to get the smell off my hand when i popped him under a hedge.

IMAG0676-L.jpg

Deciding there was nothing about we walked back to the truck and as we got there mr magpie came over the trees, he reacted fairly fast, but i was a bit faster and down he came.all in all not bad for a stroll about and a couple of hours in the sun.

IMAG0677-L.jpg

Well done "W1" that fox didn't look to good and as said above "you did him a favor"

Hope you are all well and your wife is on the mend.

All the best

M

All good down this end mate, My better half is on the road to recovery.

Hope you are all good up there.

Atb.