2 ply or 3 ply camo net

I expect its been asked before but with new products coming on the market all the time do you guys think the 2 ply stealth camo net or the 3 ply is the better.If it is harder to see in is it going to be harder to see out i would get the 3 ply but is it going to be a bit overkill for me to see through it or am i going to be better of with a 2 ply over to you guys :hmm::hmm:

I have only used 2ply camo net but its perfect for building a hide,

I think with an extra ply it would be hard to see out as clearly but others that have 3 ply might advise different,

I would say go for the 2 ply.

I have it in two different colours which covers most seasons too

I hope the answer is 3ply as my new 3ply net (5m for £25) has just arrived. I have been using two nets at 2 ply (colour combo) with one net thickness at eye level. I am hoping that using the 3 ply combined with my other net will give even greater concealment particularly when you get sunlight silhouette.

As ever, it's to each his own but it's worth remembering before forking out that the old military hessian type worked perfectly well.. It also depends what you want it for. Yep, the front of the hide needs to be of a height that you can shoot over. For pigeon the ubiquitous 1.5m nets are fine but if you shoot the black ones which have a nasty habit of coming in high then raising the sides to a good height is not a bad idea. For my money, the best net ever made is no longer available and which was 2m high but there is one which bears a well known camouflage name which is 2.4m and for a single hide the 4m is sufficient but it does come in various lengths.

As ever, it's to each his own but it's worth remembering before forking out that the old military hessian type worked perfectly well.. It also depends what you want it for. Yep, the front of the hide needs to be of a height that you can shoot over. For pigeon the ubiquitous 1.5m nets are fine but if you shoot the black ones which have a nasty habit of coming in high then raising the sides to a good height is not a bad idea. For my money, the best net ever made is no longer available and which was 2m high but there is one which bears a well known camouflage name which is 2.4m and for a single hide the 4m is sufficient but it does come in various lengths.

Already have a few camo and scrim nets but was just wondering whether the 3 ply might be a bit restricted and its mainly for pigeon shooting from a sitting position thanks anyway

I always found it hard to see through nets, but When my old real tree net became a little threadbare I invested in a new 3 ply net & i do find it very hard to see through to spot pigeons, it's ok when your tracking them coming in. What works for me is to put a thinner scrim up to a height that allows me to sit & look through it, then have the 3ply hung just below that level. That arrangement enables me to see through rather over the net, but also ensure I'm well concealed.